900 gram (2 pounds) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
2 onions, cut into wedges
1 yellow pepper, cut into chunks
1 red pepper, cut into chunks
Wooden skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes
- 1 Mix the Flavour Shot with the chicken, onions and peppers in a bowl.
- 2 Cover and leave to marinate for 30 minutes, or for best results overnight in the refrigerator.
- 3 Thread the chicken onto skewers alternately with the onions and peppers.
- 4 Place on the barbecue or under the grill on a medium heat. Cook for 5-8 minutes on each side. Ensure the chicken is piping hot and cooked throughout before serving.
- 5 Delicious served with corn on the cob.