1 red pepper, cut into large chunks
1 yellow pepper, cut into large chunks
8 skinless chicken thighs or drumsticks, trimmed of fat
400 gram tin chopped tomatoes
1 tablespoons tomato puree
- For an authentic twist why not try adding pitted olives and a splash of red wine, or stir in a handful of capers at the end of cooking.
- 1 Place peppers and chicken into your slow cooker pot.
- 2 Mix sachet contents with tomatoes and tomato purée, and add to slow cooker pot. Stir through.
- 3 Cover and cook for up to 4 hours on HIGH or up to 8 hours on LOW, or until meat is tender and cooked through. (Keep covered during cooking. Slow Cookers vary. Directions based on a 3.5 litre Morphy Richards model).
- 4 Remove lid, stir through and stand for 5 minutes before serving.