Seasoned Roast Chicken
Simply sprinkle your chicken with Roast Chicken Seasoning for an easy but very tasty roast that the whole family will enjoy.
- 1 Pre-heat the oven to 180°C, 350°F, Gas Mark 4.
- 2 Mix together the olive oil and lemon juice and brush over the chicken.
- 3 Sprinkle over the Roast Chicken Seasoning.
- 4 Put the chicken in a large roasting tin and place the onions around the edge. Cover with foil and roast for 1½ hours. Remove the foil and roast for a further 30 minutes, or until the juices run clear at the thickest part.
- 5 Delicious served with roast potatoes and all the trimmings, but equally delicious in the summer with baked potatoes and salad.