Sticky Drumsticks with Coriander Couscous
Delicious, sticky chicken drumsticks in a sweet marinade seasoned with paprika, onion and parsley, served with refreshing couscous salad.
- 1 Pre-heat the oven to 180°C, 350°F, Gas Mark 4.
- 2 Place the chicken in a roasting tray and cook in the oven for 40-45 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- 3 Meanwhile, pour the couscous into a bowl and cover with boiling water. Add the lemon zest, olive oil, Coriander Leaf and remaining lemon juice, cover and set aside for 10 minutes, until all th water has been absorbed.
- 4 Mix the tomato ketchup, honey, 1/2 the lemon juice and Perfect Shake Chicken Special Blend together in a large bowl. Add the chicken drumsticks and coat evenly with the marinade.
- 5 Fluff up with a fork and stir in the diced tomato and cucumber. Serve warm or cold with the chicken drumsticks.