Baked Eggs with Nutmeg and Smoked Salmon
A quick and festive starter all guests will enjoy. The nutmeg will complement the egg, and the salmon will add its smoky touch, ideal to start a festive meal!
- 1 1. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (gas mark 6).
- 2 2. Cut the salmon into small pieces.
- 3 3. Into small casseroles or ramekins place a tablespoon of cream, half a slice of salmon, the broken eggs, the other half of the slice of smoked salmon, another spoon of cream, a pinch of grated nutmeg. Salt and pepper.
- 4 4. Bake for 5 to 10 minutes until the white is well set but the yolk is still liquid.
- 5 5. Decorate with the salmon eggs and then serve piping hot with toasted gingerbread or seed bread.