Quick & Easy Raisin Flapjack Recipe
- 1 Pre heat oven to 200?C, 375?F, Gas mark 5
- 2 Heat the margarine, caster sugar & golden syrup in a saucepan. Stirring frequently until melted.
- 3 Remove the saucepan from the heat then stir in the oats, Cinnamon and raisins.
- 4 Pour the mixture into a 20x20cm (8x8) greased baking tray and press mixture down firmly. Bake in the oven for 25-30mins until golden
- 5 Cut into rectangles then allow to cool in the tin to harden up. Carefully remove from the baking tray with a pallet knife and serve.