Chai Spiced Eggnog
- 1 In a saucepan, combine milk, cream, tea bags, Cinnamon, Cloves, Ginger and Nutmeg. Bring to the boil over a medium heat. Once boiling, remove from the heat for 12 to 15 minutes to allow the flavours to infuse.
- 2 Strain through sieve into a bowl or jug.
- 3 In a large bowl, beat egg yolks and sugar until combined and thick ribbons form when the whisk is lifted. Slowly whisk in the perfumed milk and continue to mix until the mixture is combined and smooth.
- 4 Before serving, beat the egg whites in a large bowl or stand mixer until soft peaks form. Gently fold into eggnog until combined.
- 5 Serve and garnish with Ground or freshly grated Nutmeg.