Cajun Salmon Pasta
- 1 Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C Fan/Gas 4.
- 2 Pat the salmon fillets dry and sprinkle with Schwartz Cajun Seasoning. Place on a baking sheet and transfer to the oven to bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the flesh is opaque and easily flaked with a fork.
- 3 Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti according to packet instructions. Drain the pasta, reserving 2 tbsp of the cooking water and set aside.
- 4 In a large frying pan, heat the olive oil and sauté the onion and red pepper until soft. Add the pasta water and tinned sweetcorn. Stir the spaghetti through in the pan and flake the salmon fillets through the pasta. Stir through the quark just before serving.
- 5 Tip: Substitute spaghetti for any other shape of dried pasta.