Monkfish with Coconut Milk and Chives
A Thai inspired recipe combining creamy coconut with aromatic notes of chives, lemon grass and lime. These parcels are great opened at the table where they release a fantastic aroma.
- 1 Pre-heat the oven to 200°C, 400°F, Gas Mark 6.
- 2 Combine the coconut milk, fish sauce, lemon grass, Chillies, Chives and lime juice in a bowl.
- 3 Take 4 pieces of greaseproof paper or a banana leaf, and scatter the pepper slices evenly between them. Place the monkfish on top, then spoon 4 tbs of the coconut mixture over each fillet.
- 4 Carefully fold the paper or leaf into a tight parcel, secure with a cocktail stick if necessary, then place on a baking tray and cook in the oven for 12-14 minutes, until the fish is just cooked through.
- 5 Serve immediately with Thai jasmine rice.