Potato & Ham Gratin
1 Hour 10 Minutes
Potato & Ham Gratin that can be served as a side dish or is delicious enough to eat all on it’s own!
- 1 Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
- 2 Heat the Schwartz Cheddar Cheese Sauce Mix over a low heat.
- 3 Add a dash of oil into a casserole dish, spoon in some of the sauce into the bottom and spread it evenly in the dish.
- 4 Start layering the potatoes, add half the onions and ham and 1/3 of the sauce from the pan, spread evenly. Continue to layer the potatoes and sauce and remaining onions and ham.
- 5 Finish with a layer of potatoes and sauce and top with grated cheese and breadcrumbs.
- 6 Cover with tin foil, but do not seal. Bake for 45 minutes, then for 25 minutes without the tin foil until the top is brown.