Baked Feta Pasta
Taste the sunshine, with this deliciously simple pasta recipe with baked feta and tomatoes.
- 1 Preheat the oven to 200°C / 180°C Fan / Gas Mark 6.
- 2 Place the block of feta in the centre of a large ovenproof dish. Surround it with the cherry tomatoes and sprinkle with the Schwartz Oregano, Schwartz Chilli Flakes and Schwartz Garlic Granules. Pour over the oil. Transfer to the oven to bake for 30 minutes, or until the tomatoes are soft and the feta is golden.
- 3 Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a pan of salted boiling water for 8-10 minutes. Drain the pasta, reserving 125ml of pasta water.
- 4 When the feta and tomatoes are cooked, remove from the oven and crush the tomatoes and feta with a fork, mixing together. Pour in the cooked pasta, spinach and pasta water. Mix to combine.
- 5 Divide between four plates to serve. Sprinkle with extra Schwartz Chilli Flakes to taste!