Easy Macaroni Cheese Recipe
A creamy Cheddar Cheese Sauce and bacon pieces will make this traditional Macaroni Cheese even more popular for all the family to relish.
- 1 Pre-heat the oven to 220°C, 425°F, Gas Mark 7.
- 2 Cook the macaroni according to the packet instructions. Drain.
- 3 Meanwhile, mix the Cheddar Cheese Sauce Mix with the milk in a small saucepan and bring to the boil, stirring. Add the butter and ¼ tsp of the Nutmeg and simmer for 1 minute.
- 4 Pour the cooked pasta into a large ovenproof dish, stir in the cooked bacon and pour over the cheese sauce.
- 5 Top with the grated cheese and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until bubbling and golden brown.
- 6 Sprinkle with the remaining Nutmeg before serving immediately.