Broccoli with Cheese Sauce
Turn plain boiled broccoli into a really tasty dish with a rich Cheddar cheese sauce.
- 1 Cook the broccoli in a large pan of boiling water for 10 minutes, or until tender.
- 2 Meanwhile, blend the packet contents with the milk in a small saucepan and bring to the boil, stirring continuously.
- 3 Add the butter and simmer for 1-2 minutes, until the sauce has thickened.
- 4 Place the broccoli in a large serving dish and pour over the Cheddar Cheese Sauce.
- 5 Top with the toasted flaked almonds and serve immediately.